Portage Brewing Releases Blueberry Honey Dreamsicle Milkshake IPA
September 28, 2018
Say hello to our very first, statewide beer release. This IPA was conceived from what we believe is the juiciest combination of IPA friendly ingredients. Pounds of blueberries, wildflower honey, El Dorado hops, vanilla beans, and milk sugar went into this recipe - constructing a purple, hazy treat of sweet berries and stone fruit.
We'll be co-releasing this beer across multiple beer stores, bars, and are even throwing a release tap takeover party at Stanley's Northeast Bar Room, on Friday, October 5th, at 4PM. Be sure to come by and sample Portage Beer for the first time in MSP. Plan ahead, here's where you can find Blueberry Honey:
- Portage Brewing Company Taproom (12PM)
- Edina Liquor (all 3 locations)
- The Ale Jail
- Ombibulous MN
- Elevated Beer Wine & Spirits
- Central Ave Liquor
- Minneapolis: Stanley's Northeast Bar Room - Release Party + Tap Takeover at 4PM
- Baxter: The Boulder Tap House at 11AM
Portage Brewing Company.